Need help with your aggressive dog? Trust a dog training EXPERT in NH and MA!
Aggression Training That Works
New Hampshire Experts
We take pride in our aggressive dog rehabilitation program and give individual focus to each dog we work with.
To maintain our quality and keep pace with demand, we schedule consultations and training for this service in advance and there may be a wait time.
We can help with these common dog behavior problems:
- Aggression towards other dogs, or in some cases other animals.
- Aggression towards children.
- Aggression towards people; sometimes just certain people.
- Food aggression.
- Toy aggression, or other items the dog is possessive of.
- Handler aggression.
- Fear aggression.
- Area aggression (territorial), could be a house, crate, the car, etc.
- And numerous other types.
The video on the left shows you this Wheaton Terrier’s transformation after First Choice Canine’s aggression management training. If you’re committed to making a change, these are the results you can expect from us.
There are almost as many types of aggression as there are causes...
Aggressive Dog Training Options
There’s no single way to solve aggression issues. We customize the training to provide a reliable and effective solution for you and your dog. We’re passionate about helping you control your dog’s aggression problem and help you both start enjoying life. Consider the following options: